This innovative 12 month work related Leadership development programme is designed for people within both the private, public and not for profit sectors who are interested in developing their own knowledge, capabilities and effectiveness to enhance their leadership or management role.
You are strongly advised to have an informal discussion with the course leader before applying. Please email email@example.com to arrange a telephone discussion.
All applicants will be invited to an interview.
The programme consist of three modules studied over the calendar year:
- Leading and Influencing People – 30 credits
- Leading Change and Organisational Development – 30 credits
- Leadership and Professional Development Project – 60 Credits
WHO IS IT FOR?
This programme is specifically designed for people in a Leadership or Management role and typically are seeking to enhance their career prospects through progression from Foundation Degree/Higher National Diploma (or an equivalent qualification) to gain an honours degree. If you are an existing graduate you can study the same programme to gain a Graduate Diploma.
Successful completion of the programme may make you eligible to be considered for further study on a Master’s degree or MBA at the Hertfordshire Business School.
ROUTES AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
There are two award routes:
- Honours degree route for applicants with 240 Higher Education credits (e.g. typically a Foundation Degree or Higher National Diploma) and relevant work experience
- Graduate Diploma route for existing graduates. Applicants will have relevant work experience and wish to gain a Leadership qualification
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
Attendance comprises 16 workshops on a Saturday. You will also be typically expected to carry out 10-15 hours a week of private study.
WHAT WILL APPEAR ON MY DEGREE CERTIFICATE?
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Leadership and Professional Development / Graduate Diploma in Leadership and Professional Development
On achievement you will also receive an ILM L6 Award in Management.
Click on the apply now button below and get your career moving...APPLY NOW