Are SMEs the key to the construction industry’s future?
Our recent webinar saw presentations from industry experts discussing ‘How can we help SMEs be the key to the construction industry’s future?’
Nearly a fifth of all SMEs operate in the Construction industry. SMEs are a real driving force in the construction sector which is committed to improving their technical expertise and pioneering technologies that push the boundaries of innovation.
The presenters included:
- Roni Savage, Policy Chair Construction
- Loreta Lingte, Federation of Small Business
- Mark Doyle, CEO, Jarvis
- Anneli Somlo, Engagement Advisor at The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)
- Patricia Mbata, Turner & Townsend
- Lorna Pearce, Jarvis (UCSA Alumni)
The video of all the inputs is now available online below.