Building your Leadership Culture
28th April – ‘Building your Leadership Culture’ – Herts Growth Hub
This workshop is focused on the business in which every organisation needs to be engaged, no matter how big or small it might be. That business is the business of satisfying and continuing to satisfy, customers.
“… Not only does [an organisation’s] culture reside within us as individuals, but it is also the
hidden force that drives most of our behavior both inside and outside organizations…”
Edgar Schein, “The Corporate Culture Survival Guide”, 2009, John Wiley & Sons
At this FREE half-day event you will learn how to align the “inside” and “outside” of your organisation for greater customer impact. It will include how to:
- The current characteristics of your organisation
- What defines your leadership approach, what it is that holds your organisation together and how all of that impacts on your customers
- How what you do in your organisation might be designed differently to achieve the best results and improve a positive impact on your customers
- Examples of typical organisation cultures presented to you and the impact they have on customers
- Specific changes you might like to make to the way you do things in your organisation
- How those changes (if any) might be implemented
It will be facilitated by:
David Griffiths, an organisational psychologist with many years of experience helping individuals and organisations develop their leadership capacity and the MAP Consortium. This consortium is a group of experienced artist-facilitators designing and leading creative professional development and culture change programmes.
Who is it for?
Established Hertfordshire bases SMEs who are looking to grow and would like to ensure their business approach is in sync with their customers.
Date: Thursday 28th April
Timings: 9am registration for a 9.30am start, finishes at 12.30pm (followed by a networking lunch)
Venue: BioPark, Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 3AX
Cost: Entry is free-of-charge but places will be limited so book early to avoid disappointment
Bookings: Call 0844 725 5575 or email us.
The workshop is delivered by University Campus St Albans (UCSA), a joint venture between the University of Hertfordshire and Oakland College. It offers a specialist one year degree for experienced managers in Leadership and Professional Development known as BA LEAP.