Education Matters in Construction
BRE Innovation Park, Watford
26th May 2016: 8.30am to 1.00pm
If you are a senior leader or involved with learning and development in your construction company then this is a must attend event.
Click here for more details
You will hear from prominent industry and education leaders:
- why education is critical
- how to make sense of the latest education / apprenticeship landscape
- including the launch of a groundbreaking Construction Management Degree (with the University of Hertfordshire) *
- how to benefit from generous government apprenticeship funding
And there will be an option to tour BRE’s acclaimed Innovation Centre.
Book your FREE place now at http://www.bre.co.uk/educationmatters
Speakers will include:
- Dr Peter Bonfield, Chief Executive, BRE Group
- Steve Radley, Director CITB
- Tony Ellender, Head of Talent, Balfour Beatty
- Stephen Fox, Director of Higher Education UCSA
For more information click here
* The degree will be delivered by University Campus St Albans (UCSA), a joint venture between the University of Hertfordshire & Oaklands College.
UCSA are launching a new degree apprenticeship in Construction Management.
This has been developed in close collaboration with BRE, Constructing Excellence and major local construction firms to ensure it is current and highly relevant to the construction industry of the future.
The course is a major step in helping local employers develop and retain talented individuals who can be their future leaders.
Contact Adrian Dixon for more information on this new Degree Apprenticeship,
07711 718532 / email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at the event in May.
Stephen Fox & Adrian Dixon