Construction Degree and Degree Apprenticeship Update
In the light of COVID 19 entry into the new degree/degree apprenticeship has been deferred by the University until January 2021 (subject to validation).
However, we are accepting applications to commence the existing BSc (Hons) Construction Management in September 2020 with a view to transferring onto the new degree/degree apprenticeship in January 2021 (subject to validation).
Funding for this first semester cannot be funded through the apprenticeship scheme.
For all employers who pay the CITB levy there is additional funding to support this learning.
The existing programme comprises the following modules commencing September 2020:
- The Construction Environment
- Management Principles and Applications
In January 2021 (subject to validation) students would either progress to the new degree (subject to validation) or given the unfolding and uncertain situation remain on this existing degree outlined below:
- Sustainability for Construction
- Building Information Management
- The Legal Context and Construction Contract Law
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Science
- Team Project
- Construction Technology and Innovation
- Construction and Commercial Management Practice
- Professional Inquiry Project
Find out more about BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Construction Site Management Degree Apprenticeship.