This new part time programme is designed for students who have completed either a Foundation Degree or Higher National Diploma in a business related subject. The degree is particularly suitable for people who prefer or need to study outside of their normal work hours. The degree is completed within 12 months and students save up to 50% on equivalent full time tuition fees.
This builds on a highly successful programme that has been delivered for the last 5 years.
We are currently in the progress of re-validating the BA (Hons) Business Management and Innovation Degree to become an accelerated route only.
- An innovative fast track part-time degree completed within 12 months.
- Learn about business, management and entrepreneurship.
- Incorporates both face-to-face and some online learning modules.
- Teaching is delivered through a mix of regular workshops on a Saturday, live webinars, midweek evening tutorials, 24/7 access to recorded lectures and online lecture notes.
- Teaching will normally take place at the University of Hertfordshire.
- High level of direct support to help with academic development.
- Full access to the University of Hertfordshire’s outstanding facilities including the Learning Resource Centre (open 24/7); extensive on line resources; the Sports Village, Master classes and support for anyone contemplating a business start- up.
- Gain an Institute of Leadership and Management recognition award.
- 87% of students in 2017/18 attained a 2:1 or above.
- 100% of students in 2017/18 were satisfied in National Student Survey.
The programme is currently under development but may incorporate the following modules:
- Strategic Leadership in a Changing World (30 credits)
- Intrapreneurship and Change Management (30 credits)
- Digital Economy (15 credits)
- Innovation in Action Project (45 credits)
The programme also leads to a Level 5 ILM Diploma in Leadership and Management (subject to accreditation).
Successful completion of the programme may make you eligible to be considered for further study on a Master’s degree or MBA at the Hertfordshire Business School.
Direct entry to level 6 is permitted to students with 240 credits from either a Foundation Degree in Business or an HND in Business or Management related programme.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Applicants can apply for a part time student tuition fees loan and a maintenance loan. Further details can be found at https://www.herts.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/student-finance-england
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
Teaching will typically be delivered through a mix of regular workshops on a Saturday, mid week evening live webinars and face to face one to one tutorials. There is 24/7 access to recorded lectures and online lecture notes. Over a typical 4 month period there are likely to be 6 Saturdays to attend (10am – 4.30pm). You will also be expected to carry out 10-15 hours a week of private study.
Teaching will normally take place at the University of Hertfordshire.
WHAT WILL APPEAR ON MY DEGREE CERTIFICATE?
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management and Innovation
If you wish to have an informal discussion before applying on-line please contact Viren Amin email@example.com or apply HERE.
Click on the apply now button below and get your career moving...APPLY NOW