If you have successfully completed your Foundation Degree or Higher National Diploma in the field of Business, you can now progress into your final year of a Business degree.
You can continue with your degree studies on a part time basis enabling you to combine work alongside study with a direct entry into the final year of a University of Hertfordshire business degree.
The degree has a focus on innovation and enterprise but will also include related content of a business management degree.
- An innovative part-time degree enabling you to earn and learn
- Incorporates both face-to-face and online learning
- Taught at Oaklands College (one evening a week) and University of Hertfordshire (one Saturday a month)
- Gain an Institute of Leadership and Management certificate and recognition as well
Level 6 (leading to BA (Hons)
- Innovation Management: Principles and Practice
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Action
- Strategic Leadership in a Changing World
- Global Marketing, Ethics and Culture*
- Digital Economy*
WHO IS IT FOR?
This is a top-up degree for students who have previously studied Business at either Foundation Degree or HND level.
This exciting degree is aimed at enthusiastic individuals who want to make a difference in the workplace and designed for those of you who are already in employment and wish to “earn and learn” at the same time.
If you are interested in understanding how innovation and entrepreneurship can help businesses grow, then this is the degree for you. There is a focus on the development of skills that employers want, so that on completion of the degree, you will be a rich asset to any organisation.
Foundation Degree in a Business related subject (typically with a grade average of 50%) or Higher National Diploma (typically with a merit grade profile) or an equivalent qualification.
WHAT IS THE COST?
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
Attendance involves 8 evenings and 4 Saturdays during each Semester. Private study is typically 10 – 15 hours per week.
WHAT WILL APPEAR ON MY DEGREE CERTIFICATE?
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management and Innovation
Click on the apply now button below and get your career moving...APPLY NOW