Are you looking for an alternative to full time study or work? Are you motivated, ambitious and hardworking? Want a degree but worried by the high fees and the cost of living away from home?
- An innovative part-time degree
- Incorporates both face-to-face and online learning
- Taught at Oaklands College (one evening a week) and University of Hertfordshire (one Saturday a month)
- Gain an Institute of Leadership and Management certificate and recognition as well
Classroom based modules are 30 credits. The online modules highlighted with a * below are 15 credits each.
Level 4 (leading to a Certificate in Higher Education)
- The Innovative and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Understanding and Promoting a Business
- Making Business Work
- Business Professional*
- Accounting for Business*
- People and Organisations
- The Practice of Entrepreneurship
- Leading Innovation and Creativity
- Principles of Operations Management*
- Analysing Financial Information*
Level 6 (leading to BA (Hons))
- Innovation Management: Principles and Practice
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Action
- Strategic Leadership in a Changing World
- Global Marketing, Ethics and Culture*
- Digital economy*
WHO IS IT FOR?
This exciting degree is aimed at enthusiastic individuals who want to make a difference in the workplace and designed for those of you who are already in employment or are actively seeking to enter/return to the work place.
If you are interested in business, management and innovation then this is the degree for you.
Entry requirements: 180 UCAS points made up from at least 2 A levels (A2) or equivalent level 3 qualifications. Applicants are normally expected to have, or to be actively seeking current work related experience. Applications from mature applicants who do not meet the above academic requirements but have sustained work experience are most welcome.
All applicants must meet the standard admissions entry requirements as stipulated by the University of Hertfordshire.
WHAT IS THE COST?
£4,500 per year for the first three years and £1,500 for the final year.
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
Attendance varies each semester – a taught module can involve attendance of one evening per week for 10 weeks from 6pm – 9pm and one Saturday a month over a 3 month period from 10am – 4.30pm. You will also be expected to carry out 10-15 hours a week of private study.
WHAT WILL APPEAR ON MY DEGREE CERTIFICATE?
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management and Innovation.
This degree is recognised by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Click on the apply now button below and get your career moving...APPLY NOW