This is a top-up Construction Management Degree Programme commencing at level 5 for students with a relevant HNC qualification or experienced managers or supervisors without formal qualifications at this level.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The programme provides a progression opportunity for all students who have achieved a Higher National Certificate or equivalent qualification in a Construction related discipline.
• The Construction Environment
• Leading and Managing People
• Sustainability for Construction
• Team Project
• The Legal Context and Construction Contract Law
• Construction and Commercial Management Practice
• Construction Project Management
• Modern Methods of Construction
• Building Information Management
• Construction Technology and Innovation
• Professional Development Portfolio
• Professional Inquiry Project
The programme will be delivered typically one day a week. You will also be expected to carry out approximately six hours a week of private study.
• Student membership of CIOB.
• Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) pending renewal of accreditation.
Applicants must have either an HNC/NVQ4+/CIOB Level 4 Qualification in a related subject. If you do not have one of the above but are an experienced site manager or supervisor, there is the opportunity to have your experience accredited by undertaking the Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) Short Course.
If you wish to have an informal discussion before applying online please contact the Course Director Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the apply now button below and get your career moving...APPLY NOW