This fast-track degree apprenticeship is for experienced managers and supervisors. It is a two year part-time pathway leading to a BA (Hons) in Business and Management. This programme is delivered by the University of Hertfordshire in collaboration with UCSA.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course is designed for both experienced and early career managers in employment.
• Marketing Planning
• Project Planning and Control
• Analysing Financial Statements
• Managing People
• Apprenticeship Portfolio
• Business Strategy
• Digital Economy
• Leading Change in Organisations
• Work-Based Project
The degree programme is delivered one day a fortnight, typically 20 days each year. Under the apprenticeship rules, employers must commit to enabling the apprentice to have 20% of their time for off-the-job training. Apprentices will receive regular visits in their workplace from a tutor.
• ILM L6 Diploma in Management.
• Chartered Manager Status awarded by CMI.
• Have professional work experience as a manager or a supervisor, normally of at least two years.
• Working at least 30 hours per week or if the apprentice works fewer than 30 hours a week, then the overall expected duration of the apprenticeship would be extended to take account of this.
• Successful completion of the Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) entry route. Date for the next course is the 24th June.
• GCSE English and Maths (at grade C/4 or equivalent) are normally required. However, applicants without these at interview will undertake a diagnostic assessment. The qualification must be achieved before the end of the programme.
Please email email@example.com, the Director of Higher Education, to find out more.
You can apply by filling in the online form: https://www.uc-sa.co.uk/apply-online/
UCSA has moved all its teaching on line to enable students to carry on with their studies. If you are interested in studying part time do get in touch and we can arrange a telephone call or an online conversation to explore options. Please contact Karen.wellman@